[CentOS] Centos 6 - named with internal zone file and forwarding

Sun Oct 23 12:04:11 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 10/23/2011 01:18 PM, Giles Coochey piše:
> On 21/10/2011 16:27, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> Your servers running bind should be able to resolve outside names
>> with or without a forwarder if they have internet access. Are you
>> sure /etc/resolv.conf is pointing to the right nameservers? Try
>> using 'dig @resolver_ip some_name' to test both the dnsmasq system
>> and your bind servers individually.
>>

> ugg... turns out I had a rather embarassing typo in named.conf... it all
> works now.

It is nothing to be ashamed of. We all had similar errors, an most
likely will have them in the future.

There is human ability to correct words as we read, so we overlook
"obvious" errors:

Acrcndiog to resecarh at Cimdrgabe Unierivsty, it deson't meattr what
oderr the lertets in a word are, the only ionramptt thnig is that the
frist and last lttrees are at the right palce. The rset can be a toatl
mess and you can sitll raed it wutihot a pboelrm. This is becsuae we do
not raed every letetr by itself but the wrod as a whloe.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...