[CentOS] openldap missing modules

Thu Oct 27 12:01:33 UTC 2011
Wessel van der Aart <wessel at postoffice.nl>

actually i'm reading this book , ' mastering openldap' from packt
publishing, on it,
the book uses ubuntu as distro in their examples and i just assumed the
working of openldap between distro's wouldn't be any different (except
for directory paths). however i removed the moduleload line , ran
'slaptest -v -u -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf' (the 'database hdb' bit was
already there) and now it's fine.

Thanks,
wessel