[CentOS] openldap missing modules

Mon Oct 31 21:57:18 UTC 2011
Wessel van der Aart <wessel at postoffice.nl>

thanks for the tip, does this dynamic configuration come with openldap 2.4?
the version they use in the book is 2.3 which is also the version on
centos 5.7 so i guess i'm safe there ,
but now i'm wondering if this isn't too outdated.
does it make's sense to start with learning an older version?
i'm basically just looking for a way to familiarise myself with all the
terms and tools as i'm fairly new to all this ( i only have experience
with apple's open-directory). what do you think?

wessel