[CentOS] Permission question

Thu Oct 6 00:38:10 UTC 2011
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 10/05/11 5:01 PM, Victor Padro wrote:
> I did what you just suggest and now I can't see the contents of /home,
> seems like I'm jailed on my own home directory, is there a way to know
> if I'm jailed and a way to be unjailed if that's the case?

I have no idea what you're talking about. "Jail" is a chroot
environment, you would see your chroot directory as / ...

Everything I described previously is all very standard POSIX Unix
permissions stuff.

CPanel does all sorts things behind the OS's back, so you maybe should
be talking to the CPanel people