[CentOS] Odd issue with C6 and rsh

Tue Oct 11 16:12:59 UTC 2011
James A. Peltier <jpeltier at sfu.ca>

----- Original Message -----

Did you install just @core?  I have done @core as described earlier with rsh and rsh-server and it just hangs so I'm missing something.  On the workstation install it works using the exact same setup so I think I'm missing a package somewhere, I'm just not sure which one.

--
James A. Peltier
IT Services - Research Computing Group
E-Mail  : jpeltier at sfu.ca
Website : http://www.sfu.ca/itservices
          http://blogs.sfu.ca/people/jpeltier
I will do the best I can with the talent I have