[CentOS] Centos 6.0 , DRBD

Tue Oct 11 20:02:09 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 10/11/2011 07:47 PM, Joseph L. Casale piše:
>> Each thing you install by hand brake this.
>
> Did you actually read my post and the link?

I think he did, but he would like an package done by someone who knows
what he is doing. Bear in mind that RHEL kernel is not stock kernel,
there are number of back-ported patches in it. It is safer to use a
package with applied RHEL specific patches (if necessary) done by people
working with RHEL kernel regularly. I for one would never try to build
kernel module my self. I would at least ask for experts opinion on my
spec/package work.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)