[CentOS] CentOS 5.7 PHP upgrade

Wed Oct 12 22:30:11 UTC 2011
dev at nkmo.com <dev at nkmo.com>

While everyone was right, John got the "Gold Star" award for reminding me
that this server has WHM Cpanel installed on it. So far the control panel
interferes more than it ever helps when I am trying to manually install
packages. Thank you all for your support, I have been very impressed with
the promptness and ability of the list. I am now running the newest
version on the machine by installing through the CP.

Thanks again
Alan