[CentOS] Samba + Openldap

Wed Oct 19 15:16:34 UTC 2011
Al <mailinglist at theflux.net>

This isn't what I was talking about ... Let me be a little more specific ... I've got an openldap system configured, just need to setup Samba to use openldap to allow them to access there shells via Windows Explorer.  They usually login via SSH, but want to have the ability to copy things over to the Windows without using SFTP.