[CentOS] C6 compatible wireless printers?

Wed Oct 19 20:21:28 UTC 2011
Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com>

On 10/19/2011 3:47 PM, Patrick Lists wrote:
> On 10/19/2011 09:40 PM, nux at li.nux.ro wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Any success stories with C6 and wireless printers? Or maybe horror stories
>> and what products to avoid?
>>
>> I'm looking at some HPs on amazon right now, some quite cheap, ~ £50, not
>> bad. Ideally they should have easy to refill cartridges.
> I have an HP OfficeJet Pro L7780 which works fine (wirelessly & via
> Ethernet) with CentOS 5 so I would assume it should work with CentOS 6
> too. It's definitely not in the 50 pound range though.

We have a Samsung ML-2525W.  I haven't tried it with CentOS, but one guy
here did set it up on Ubuntu without any problems and there are Linux
drivers available on their website.  (We are using it on a wired
network, but aside from the initial printer setup, there shouldn't be
any differences)

This is a b&w laser printer.  You didn't specify whether you were
looking for a laser or an inkjet.

--
Bowie