[CentOS] Centos VPS Kernel 2.6.35.4 & 'string-less' IP tables

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Sep 1 00:28:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 12:28:01AM +0100, Always Learning wrote:

> Tell the world the ENTIRE story.

That you never listen to anyone but yourself?  I'm confident that this
is a known fact.

> I am trying to filter-out some web page access attepts in IP Tables.
> When will you accept that has nothing to do with Selinux ?

About the same time you realize that it's futile and selinux will
compartmentalize any risk if it was to occur.

Hint: your way isn't always, nor is it even often, the best way.

						John
--
The first lesson of economics is that we live in a world of scarcity.
There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it.  The

-- Thomas Sowell (1930-), American economist and political commentator