[CentOS] CentOS 6 Partitioning Help

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Thu Sep 1 13:19:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu> wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:07:01 PM Always Learning wrote:
>> I assume your machine is a single user machine. If so, I would suggest
>
> He stated clearly in his request that this was for a server, by definition a multi-user machine (each server process should, after all, run as a unique user) serving requests to many users.
>
> Advice for a single-user desktop won't help him.

just goes to show how well people actually read anything on the
internet these days. and then they can't understand why the original
poster gets irritated when he's told to use a hammer to hit the nail
into the wall, when asked what color your car is.

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com