[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 and 3ware 9650SE series RAID Performance

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:54:37 UTC 2011

Hello Marcelo,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I had not yet tried activating the cache
since I was unsure whether that was a good idea or not.

Since you have experience with this card, do you have any recommendations
for what I should expect or avoid?  Have you used EXT3 with success or are
you using XFS or something else?

Austin