[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 and 3ware 9650SE series RAID Performance

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:17:35 UTC 2011

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I would if I could.  I'd also probably try
another file system.  Though the good news is, enabling the write cache on
that array has improved things significantly.  Which, in my case, was:

tw_cli /c2/u0 set cache=on

Now, if only I had the battery backup unit for the card.

Thanks, everyone for their suggestions.  For now I am happy with the
situation, but I'd be interested to hear the experiences of others.

Austin