[CentOS] CentOS 6 + XEN problem

andreas.balg at srf.ch andreas.balg at srf.ch
Tue Sep 6 08:22:18 UTC 2011

Hello Rudi,

Regarding the tutorial for RHEL6 and Xen I'd like to remind you of the fact that CentOS is 100% compatible clone of RHEL so basically everything you read and find on the internet regarding RHEL6 can usually be applied identically to any CentOS6 system as well ...

Regarding those kernels mentioned I'd assume as they are being offered by xen.org directly and made by one of their key developers they can be assumed stable and trustworthy - But if you want to setup a production site with Xen why not rely on XCP or choose another distribution that offers direct support for xen like e.g. debian (have a look at project "kronos" ) or ubuntu as well ...

Best regards,
Andreas Balg