[CentOS] Networking question

tdukes at sc.rr.com tdukes at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 7 19:15:08 UTC 2011

---- Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:40 PM,  <tdukes at sc.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> > After checking with Verizon on their mobile Hotspot plans, it isn't feasible. However, I can do it through my unlimited data plan for my iPhone. 3G is faster than the Road Runner service I have.
>
> That's kind of pathetic for a cable service.  Is that the best they
> can do or is this a 'Lite' service?

It is what the call the speed of light package. Not the slowest and not the fastest. Its just their crappy service, customer service, etc.

I watched a football (not soccer) on my iPhone and the same game over cable on my PC on ESPN3. The 3G was perfect (except) for the same screen. :-) Watching on the PC was like looking through your car windshield in pouring down rain without windshield wipers.