[CentOS] big problem at boot [SOLVED]

Michel Donais donais at telupton.com
Thu Sep 8 02:10:16 UTC 2011

Than's a lot everybody who answered my help request.

You just give me a way to search finding a solution.
I noticed that the on the disk the boot sector was there and permit booting
but the system failed because was'nt able to find /etc/inittab. That let me
think that perhaps it was ok on the rest of the surface.

I found a Windows software (sorry) named 'Neucleus Kernel Linux' by
http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/
With it I was able to scan the surface of the disk and recover all my lost
files.

---
Michel Donais