[CentOS] Conga problems

James Edwards jedwards at bsdftw.org
Thu Sep 8 14:15:10 UTC 2011

On 9/8/2011 9:40 AM, Lisandro Grullon wrote:
> Hi James,
> I have been having all sort of issues playing with conga is 6.x as
> well. To the point that I am giving up on it until I find a how to
> properly configure this .

I've been pulling my hair out about this, and its just one of many
things that has driven me nuts within 6.0.  I was able to get this
working in 5.6, but unfortunately, that is a route I can't take for this
project because the powers that be are concerned about future support
(i.e. updates).  I personally just want what works and what will work.

I've come across other somewhat viable solutions, but I'm also kind of
limited in the options I can take, because without a web interface (or
god forbid a GUI) I'm concerned that no one else would ever know what is
going on with the systems/cluster.