[CentOS] Networking question

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 9 00:55:35 UTC 2011

Hi Dave,

If this works out I will post it. If I can find a router or switch with a
USB connection, I think it would work. I would like to keep the local
network wired. Probably can make it work if eth0 is wireless.

I was wrong in the previous post about the u/d rate. What I was seeing was
the transfer from my iphone to my laptop. Sorry.

Eddie