[CentOS] XORG and LCD Projector

Andrew 'Dewa' B. Osmond dewa.nich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 14:20:51 UTC 2011

Here is my complete xorg.conf, Paul.

# Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier     "single head configuration"
        Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
        InputDevice    "Synaptics" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Synaptics"
        Driver      "synaptics"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto-dev"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Videocard0"
        Driver      "openchrome"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Videocard0"
        DefaultDepth     24
        SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
                Depth     24
                Modes    "1280x800" "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

The sequence just device -> screen. I have no external device configuration.
Maybe you know how to configure external device?