[CentOS] centos product specification

Always Learning centos at u61.u22.net
Sat Sep 17 03:29:08 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-17 at 04:06 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:

> There is an ongoing Website V2 sub-project that has been running for
> some time:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2
> http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/websitever2/

Can't see any new web site on the latter URL. I'm not a Flash user by
choice.

Perhaps the Centos web site should be simple, practical, helpful in
preference to emulating the very latest presentation gimmicks ? A larger
font size will be useful for most people over 40 years of age.

> Feel free to get involved.

My work load is excessive and will be so for probably another 6 to 12
months and I have told KB I'm willing to organise some Centos events. I
also have my own web sites of about 9,000 pages to overhaul and new
pages on another site to write, as news editor, and then publish.

Paul.