[CentOS] This doesn't make sense

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Sep 17 17:27:30 UTC 2011

On 09/17/2011 04:50 PM, Keith Roberts wrote:
>> Can you expand a bit on the 'wont boot', actually expand quite a lot.
>> Run the installer in debug mode and turn off all rhgb, quiet etc and see
>> what point and how far the system gets.
>
> Faulty burn media?

This is the sort of message that is really unhelpful. You are stating
opinion, with no relation to the actual email posted by the OP, and
provide nothing to  work with to prove or disprove the situation. Unless
ofcourse, you travelled over to the OP's place, went through a
diagnostic cycle and arrived at that conclusion. If you did so, please
state it so we dont end up wasting everyone else's time trying to go
down other routes.

Just want to remind everyone that this isn't a social chatter list, or a
LUG free for all. Lets try and actually be productive and lets try to
help people in a tangible manner. If you don't have anything relevant to
say or contribute to a conversation, its perfectly fine to not say
anything at all.

- KB