[CentOS] This doesn't make sense

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 17 23:20:34 UTC 2011

SUCCESS!! Finally!! Not sure if the DVD drive in my 5.7 machine is bad or
what, but I have a trash can full of 'coasters'. Thank goodness I had some
DVD+RWs!!

Doing updates now. Unbelievable how fast this machine is (well, as compared
to the CIRCA 2003 Netvistas I'm using). Did an install in under 15 mins.
Never did see options for partitioning.

I do miss the old startup where you can see if services start or fail.

Thanks, everyone, for all the help!!

I'm sure I'll have more questions later as 6.0 is much different than
previous versions. :-)

Eddie