[CentOS] This doesn't make sense

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Sep 17 23:49:32 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-17 at 19:20 -0400, Thomas Dukes wrote:

> I'm sure I'll have more questions later as 6.0 is much different than
> previous versions. :-)
----
bear in mind...
CentOS 6.0 is almost a year old without security updates
CentOS 6.1 (when it finally gets released) will likely be about 6 months
old without security updates

At some point, security updates for 6.1 will be released and then it
becomes a matter of deciding to install it based on the evidence that
security updates have been non-existent all this time.

Craig

believed to be clean.