[CentOS] PDF Reader/Editor for CentOS 5.7 (32 bit)?

Lanny Marcus

Tue Sep 20 13:35:57 UTC 2011

I had, in the past, a .pdf reader that also permitted me to fill in
some information, when I received a .pdf file.

I have KPDF installed, but that seems to only have Reader capability.

Trying to install xpdf, with yum, I get this dependency error from rpmforge:
1:xpdf-3.02-8.el5.rf.i386 from rpmforge has depsolving problems
  --> Missing Dependency: libXm.so.4 is needed by package
1:xpdf-3.02-8.el5.rf.i386 (rpmforge)
Error: Missing Dependency: libXm.so.4 is needed by package 1:xpdf-3.02-8.el5.rf.

Then, if I try to yum install libXm.so.4 I get this error:
No package libXm.so.4 available.

Received a contract via email and I would like to add some information
and send it back via email.

If someone can recommend a Package that I can install, that will be
appreciated. Hopefully, something as easy to use as what I had before.
It just worked.  :-) Unfortunately, I cannot remember which package it
was. :-)

TIA! Lanny
http://www.magazines-magazine.com/