[CentOS] PDF Reader/Editor for CentOS 5.7 (32 bit)?

Tue Sep 20 15:58:59 UTC 2011

> I had, in the past, a .pdf reader that also permitted me to fill in
> some information, when I received a .pdf file.

<snip>
> Received a contract via email and I would like to add some information
> and send it back via email.

THANK YOU, to each of you who replied, and for the information you provided!

Evince Document Viewer cannot do form filling.
KPDF (based on xpdf) cannot do form filling.
KGhostView cannot do form filling.

I installed pdfedit, a pdf editor, which can do it. This is not what I
used before, which apparently was a pdf reader with form filling
ability, but, this works.  :-)

Probably a PDF Editor is not what I was looking for, but a PDF Form
Filler is it.

Adobe Reader I would gladly install, if I knew the proper yum command.
I have the Adobe Repository installed, but so far, no joy, getting yum
to install it.  :-)