[CentOS] Wiki CR Repo Link Defective

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Sep 22 06:28:25 UTC 2011

On 09/21/11 11:21 PM, R P Herrold wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, John R Pierce wrote:
>> >  5.7 has been released, obsoleting the 5.6/cr/
>
> Plesae file a bug at:http://bugs.centos.org/  so that the
> release process checklist for point releases includes a formal
> item to take steps to prevent this repository state

What state should it be in?  should that file be referenced as

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5/cr/x86_64/RPMS/centos-release-cr.el5.centos.1.x86_64.rpm
?

or should there be a new

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5.7/cr/x86_64/RPMS/centos-release-cr-5-7.el5.centos.1.x86_64.rpm

generated with the new release ?

I'm not sure I can fully think out all the ramifications of this.