[CentOS] Installing yesterday's CentOS (or how to install the patch/package set from 3 weeks ago)

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:24:15 UTC 2011

I think a local mirror is really your best option.  Or possibly two repos.
One for testing, which you sync when you want to test updates and point all
test systems at it.  Then a production repo for production systems that
pulls from the frozen test repo.  One addition to your idea would be to use
git.  That way all you have to do is a 'git push' when you want to update
your production repo.  Could then use other features in git for tracking
changes, possible reverts and such.

- Trey