[CentOS] openvpn + bridge utils in CentOS 6

Минтаиров Михаил mikxalich at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 27 10:01:15 UTC 2011

I can't remember a reason, but at one moment I stop to use  "openvpn --mktun --dev [dev name]" command. May be it's becouse openvpn create tap0 by it self. So try to comment this lines:

 for t in $tap; do
     openvpn --mktun --dev $t
 done

then restart a network, after then start openvpn and after it start bridge script