[CentOS] [OT] Fetchmail and Mutt help

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 20:20:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 04:17:18PM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 12:32:44PM -0700, Todd wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >

> > Can anyone help me get setup? Also, can anyone point me how to make
> > mutt look like this: http://linsec.ca/File:Muttscreen.jpg interms of
> > the columns? IIRC there use to be a patch but that was so long ago I
> > dont know if it even applies anymore.
>
> Hrrm, that's probably the sidebar patch.  Doubt it's included as default
> in an rpm, though.  I'd have to do some digging.

Further looking at the picture shows that the jpg links back to page
about mutt setup, including applying the sidebar patch.

http://linsec.ca/Using_mutt_on_OS_X#Applying_the_sidebar_patch

I think you'll just have to google something like
mutt-<your_version>-sidebar-patch.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Anya: I swear, I am just trying to find my necklace.
Willow: Well, did you try looking inside the sofa in hell?