[CentOS] [OT] Fetchmail and Mutt help

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:08:18 UTC 2011

  On 09/27/2011 04:25 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>   Then there's 3,1,3 that comes with CentOS 6, and no matter what I do,
> clicking on a link WILL NOT open it in a browser window or tab, 100% of
> the time, I have to copy the link, and paste it in.

That sounded so strange that I installed thunderbird on a very, very
stock centos6 VM, pointed it to my gmail account via imap which it
mostly already know how to do, and re-read this thread so I could click
the link with the mutt info - and it opened it in firefox.   So it's
something you've done to your own system...

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com