[CentOS] Installation on Intel DH67BL motherboard failed

Mon Sep 12 11:08:18 UTC 2011
Sanjay Arora <sanjay.k.arora at gmail.com>

Hello all

I tried to install Centos 6 on Intel DH67BL motherboard with i7-2600
processor and a PCI Parallel/Serial port Card. This machine is running Win7,
Ubuntu & Fedora 15.

Booting from DVD, the machine boots up in text mode & loads vmlinuz and then
the screen goes grey. Pressing a keyboard key does some dvd/hdd activity, so
the machine is not hung. So the issue is obviously the graphics chipset.
Research in CentOS forums shows that this may be supported by CentOS 6.1
machine.

Can I install graphics/network support from some other repo, till 6.1
arrives and then again I can reinstall with only CentOS repos.

My skillset is limited to compiling from source if instructions are there,
but not trial & error otherwise. Any pointers?

With best regards.
Sanjay.