[CentOS] Bad update man-1.6d-2.el5.i386?

Thu Sep 22 07:20:07 UTC 2011
Leonard den Ottolander <leonard at den.ottolander.nl>

Hi,

I noticed the man update for my CentOS-5 kept popping up a couple of
times, so instead of using yum-updatesd from the desktop I tried doing a
yum update by hand. The update fails, even after removing the package
from the cache:

Error unpacking rpm package man-1.6d-2.el5.i386
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/share/locale/bg/man:
cpio: rename

Failed:
  man.i386
0:1.6d-2.el5

Is this a metadata issue with my cache or is that update bad?

Regards,
Leonard.