[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 and 3ware 9650SE series RAID Performance

Fri Sep 2 00:43:00 UTC 2011
Austin Godber <godber at gmail.com>

At this point the card is pretty much useless without that cache enabled.
 Without recommendations for making writes of 256MB or larger files faster
without this cache enabled, I will have to accept the possible data loss in
the event of power outage.  If it is only the case of data loss during a
power outage, I will take that ... rather than failure to write at all
during 99% of my usage.

I will, for the sake of not being an idiot, look into buying the BBUs.

Austin