[CentOS] CentOS 6 + XEN problem

Fri Sep 2 13:49:00 UTC 2011
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011, Rudi Ahlers wrote:

> Does anyone know what version of XEN works fine with CentOS 6?
>
> I installed XEN on a CentOS 6 server, as per these instructions:
> http://www.crc.id.au/xen-on-rhel6-scientific-linux-6-centos-6-howto/

and this issue about a third party writeup is not asked first
in that venue, because ?

and this issue about a virtualization issue is not asked on
the specific virtualization list that Centos offers, because ?

and this invasive, non-shipped and competing virtualization
method (at the 6 level) and non-shipped and non-supported
kernel is asked here, because ?

Every time the ten or so people who treat this list like an
'anything goes' sewer post, tens of thousands of uses have to
wade through the dross

Every time the few here who cannot distinquish email and run
untrimmed one line reply emails back and forth, over and over
again, rather than using the CentOS provided IRC channels,
tens of thousands of uses have to wade through the dross

_Please_ be considerate, use the proper venue, brush and floss
after meals, and research before posting ;)

-- Russ herrold