[CentOS] Fiel uploading framework

Mon Sep 5 05:07:43 UTC 2011
Devin Reade <gdr at gno.org>

Joseph L. Casale <jcasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:

> I need to setup something for a group of CAD guys to provide a
> web interface for clients/customers to send files to them.
[...]
> Anyone know of a project like this so I wouldn't have to manage any
> aspect of it?

I don't know if you mean you don't want to be involved in hosting it
or you just don't want to deal with the daily upload/download aspect.
However, assuming the latter I was doing a search for something similar
in the past and (... Devin looks at his notes ...) I found something that
seemed to be suitable:

   <http://openupload.sourceforge.net/>

However I have neither used it nor looked into whether or not it will
install to CentOS.  If you try it on CentOS I wouldn't mind hearing
about your experience (offlist is ok).

Devin