[CentOS] Conga problems

Thu Sep 8 13:40:25 UTC 2011
Lisandro Grullon <lgrullon at CityTech.Cuny.Edu>

Hi James,
I have been having all sort of issues playing with conga is 6.x as well. To the point that I am giving up on it until I find a how to properly configure this .

>>> James Edwards <jedwards at bsdftw.org> 9/8/2011 9:36 AM >>>
Hi all,

I've spent the past little while attempting to setup Conga on a two node
CentOS 6 cluster.  While I do have the cluster up and running, I'm
running into problems attempting to start services through luci on
either node.

A little background information:
-Both nodes have dual NICs, one interface on each node will be used for
the WAN, the other is a private gigabit crossover link between the nodes.
-Both nodes are in /etc/hosts
-The nodes are up to date, and both are running x86_64
-SELinux and iptables have both been disabled
-To get the cluster running, luci, ricci, and their dependencies were
installed, and 'service start ricci', then 'service start luci' where
issued.  ricci created certs when first run.

The problem is: I've successfully created an IP resource through luci,
but when attempting to start it through 'Services', it fails to start
and I get the following error in /var/log/luci/luci.log:

07:32:33,648 INFO  [luci.controllers.cluster] User "root" started
service "ip failover" in cluster "MailCluster"
07:32:33,654 ERROR [luci.lib.ricci_communicator] Unable to establish an
SSL connection to mail01.mydomain.com:11111: _ssl.c:480:
error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/luci/lib/ricci_communicator.py", line
56, in __init__
     self.ss.connect((self.__hostname, self.__port))
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/ssl.py", line 309, in connect
     self.do_handshake()
   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/ssl.py", line 293, in do_handshake
     self._sslobj.do_handshake()
SSLError: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:480: error:140770FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

When I connect to port 11111 using openssl, I receive
'Clients_SSL_certificate_required' and the connection closes.

Also, netstat reports:
tcp        0      0 :::11111
:::*                        LISTEN      9745/ricci

I hope I've provided enough information, but any input or thoughts would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
James