[CentOS] Conga problems

Thu Sep 8 14:39:11 UTC 2011
Lisandro Grullon <lgrullon at CityTech.Cuny.Edu>

Certainly something of concern James...the best thing for us is to keep digging and see if we find anything in howtoforge or other sites as such. information for RHEL 6.x appears very limited in a cluster like fashion. keep us posted if you find the solution.

On 9/8/2011 9:40 AM, Lisandro Grullon wrote:
> Hi James,
> I have been having all sort of issues playing with conga is 6.x as
> well. To the point that I am giving up on it until I find a how to
> properly configure this .

I've been pulling my hair out about this, and its just one of many
things that has driven me nuts within 6.0.  I was able to get this
working in 5.6, but unfortunately, that is a route I can't take for this
project because the powers that be are concerned about future support
(i.e. updates).  I personally just want what works and what will work.

I've come across other somewhat viable solutions, but I'm also kind of
limited in the options I can take, because without a web interface (or
god forbid a GUI) I'm concerned that no one else would ever know what is
going on with the systems/cluster.