[CentOS] Where are the CentOS 6 security updates?

Fri Sep 9 19:11:57 UTC 2011
Christopher J. Buckley <chris at cjbuckley.net>

On 3 September 2011 16:00, Vesselin Kolev <vlk at lcpe.uni-sofia.bg> wrote:

> Do You realise how critical is the situation now? Maybe you should think
> on what the words "Enterprise" mean. Or maybe You should think how to
> get back the lost confidence, because too many people now think that
> CentOS is no more enterprise distribution, not at all!

/me thinks you should quit whining about a volunteer driven project, and
get your chequebook out and purchase a subscription from the upstream vendor
if
timely patches are of importance to you.

--
Kind Regards,
Christopher J. Buckley