[CentOS] XORG and LCD Projector

Sun Sep 11 14:52:38 UTC 2011
Andrew 'Dewa' B. Osmond <dewa.nich at gmail.com>

@Christopher Hawker :
my laptop version is M54SR, old version of Axioo.

@Robert Heller :
VGA or DVI?
--> VGA

Which screen is blank? The notebook's or the LCD Projector or both?
--> LCD Projector

Is the LCD Projector displaying a message to the effect that an
unsupported sync rate or video mode in being used?
--> No. Nothing's happen. Just blank screen. I think it's becaused lcd
projector mode maybe doesn't same with xorg but I don't know how to
configure it.