[CentOS] Cons of disabling *.i386 and *.i686 in a 64bit Distribution

Wed Sep 14 15:22:46 UTC 2011
Christopher Hawker <cwhawker1 at gmail.com>

I could not see any issues with it. As you probably know i386 packages will
work on an x86_64 install, and there are some packages written for i386 that
you can't get for x86_64. You could disable it, but my system runs perfect
with it.

--
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me on +61 478 241
896.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker