[CentOS] PDF Reader/Editor for CentOS 5.7 (32 bit)?

Tue Sep 20 15:22:19 UTC 2011

Robert Heller wrote:
> wrote:
>> m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

>> > <snip>
>> > Possibly evince, which may already be installed.
>>
>> LibreOffice 3 comes with a PDF Import plugin which allows you to edit
>> PDF's with draw and save as pdf.
>
> I think what the OP wants is a program that can deal with the Adobe's
> 'Fill In Form' type of PDF.  The PDF Toolkit (I have
<snip>
I was assuming that a) the form is a fill-in-certain-fields type form, not
that he wanted to edit the form itself, and b) that he had some reason for
not wanting Adobe Reader on his system, which of course allows you to fill
in the blanks. Our answer to saving that, which Adobe doesn't want you to
do, is to print it to the pdfprinter driver. It's uneditable after that,
of course.

         mark