[CentOS] PDF Reader/Editor for CentOS 5.7 (32 bit)?

Tue Sep 20 16:33:31 UTC 2011
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 09/20/2011 10:58 AM, Lanny Marcus wrote:
> Adobe Reader I would gladly install, if I knew the proper yum command.
> I have the Adobe Repository installed, but so far, no joy, getting yum
> to install it.  :-)

With the Adobe repository installed, "yum search adobereader" should give
you a list of candidates, one of which has it's description in English,
strongly suggesting that "AdobeReader_enu" is what you want.  Note that
this will be a 32-bit application, so it will bring in a lot of 32-bit
library dependencies if you're installing it on a 64-bit system.

                 Do NOT delete it.