[CentOS] How to build a webserver, centos 6, videos

Thu Sep 29 14:57:14 UTC 2011
Bob Hoffman <bob at bobhoffman.com>

--
Timothy Murphy  wrote
Interesting video, but I think the lighting needs to be brighter,

Thanks. ALthough I have the software and a way to record the install and config, I had nothing
special for the computer build, I tried to add what light I could (did it at night), and used
the computer webcam to do it. It got darker when I rendered it though, tried to save space.
Guess I could have played with the brightness in the video program.

Its more for someone who is using dedicated or shared hosting and is afraid of making the move to
colo. I wanted to show it is easier to put together a server than your own home computer.
Later I am going to show a much cheaper 1,400 dollar server that is already in the datacenter.

I am definitely not going to be on TV with my skills, but hope it helps someone make the jump.

bob