[CentOS] FSCK on mounted filesystem (LVM/DRBD)?

Thu Apr 12 22:27:05 UTC 2012
Devin Reade <gdr at gno.org>

--On Thursday, April 12, 2012 10:38:56 PM +0200 Dennis Jacobfeuerborn
<dennisml at conversis.de> wrote:

> On 04/12/2012 08:17 PM, Devin Reade wrote:

>> However, if you're using pacemaker the RA (IIRC) has the option
>> of doing an 'fsck -p' before mounting. [...]
>
> "doing an 'fsck -p' before mounting" still means you have to take the fs
> offline though so this doesn't really change anything.

Correct; it still has to be offline.  I was mentioning
it as a possible alternative for the OP's use case if this is
more than just a "one of".  On re-reading the original message,
though, it sounds like it might just be bare DRBD rather than
in combination with pacemaker.

Devin