[CentOS] CentOS 6.2 + areca raid + xfs problems

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Apr 4 10:35:23 UTC 2012

On 04/03/2012 09:58 PM, Tony Schreiner wrote:
> Two weeks ago I (clean-)installed CentOS 6.2 on a server which had been running 5.7.

there have been a few issues reported on SuperMicro kit running some
specific configs and Areca interfaces. I've been in touch with the guys
at Areca and are looking into what the issues might be. I would
recommend you join the bug report and contribute there; the more test
cases we can address at once the better it is.

I cant get to :80 at the moment, so cant give you a bug number, should
be fairly easy to find.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax