[CentOS] SSL plugin not enabled - CentOS 6.2

Patrick Lists centos-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 4 12:30:46 UTC 2012

On 04/04/2012 02:27 PM, Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
[snip]
> Log: in /var/log/messages
> Apr  4 10:23:15 jet qpidd[2265]: 2012-04-04 10:23:15 notice SSL plugin not
> enabled, you must set --ssl-cert-db to enable it.

yum search qpid gives you a hint what qpid is. I'm not familiar with it
but the message seems to suggest you need to configure SSL certificates
in qpid's configuration to enable secure SSL communication between qpid
and its clients (of whatever they are called in the AMQP world).

If you don't use qpid then I guess you could remove it.

Regards,
Patrick