[CentOS] SSL plugin not enabled - CentOS 6.2 - Solved !

Prabhpal S. Mavi prabhpal at digital-infotech.net
Wed Apr 4 13:15:20 UTC 2012

Dear Patrick & Medhi,

Thank you for your response & suggestions that enabled me to figure out
that i am not using QPID.

/sbin/chkconfig qpidd off  - Fixed the problem.

mistakenly, i was actually reading it as gpid (GPID)rather than qpid.
After your response, i realized my read error. That was the reason i did
not get result from google.

Well Done Guys. !

Thanks / Regards