[CentOS] vpostmaster and Centos 6

Nataraj incoming-centos at rjl.com
Mon Apr 9 18:21:43 UTC 2012

On 04/09/2012 10:57 AM, Tom Bishop wrote:
> Thanks, this will be frontending an exchange setup I assume that I dont
> have to use pop pr imap that I can just filter and have the mail delivered
> via the vpostmaster to exchange.

I'm not intimately familiar with exchanges, but I can think of 2
different approaches

1) easiest - setup mail forwarding individually for each user account
from the GUI - be sure to uncheck local delivery if you don't want to
store mail on the local server.

2) If exchange supports doing pickups from pop mailboxes, you can do that

I think those are the easiest options.  Though you could configure
postfix to forward all email for a domain, I don't think you want to do
that because that won't give you all the spam control features of
vpostmaster without implementing that yourself.

Nataraj