[CentOS] help from community

Markus Falb markus.falb at fasel.at
Thu Apr 12 12:51:14 UTC 2012

On 12.4.2012 14:16, Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
> i know these commands but if you will carefully look into logs, you will
> notice that my server is sending mail not receiving. therefor it has
> nothing to do with their PTR weather it is correct or in correct. that is
> according to the logic.

If the receiving server is doing callback than the logic is reversed, so
no, at that point your server turns into the receiver.
please read my *whole* message again, not only the part with the
commands. Have a look at the links I provided.
--
Kind Regards, Markus Falb
Resident do not top post guerilla