[CentOS] auth_changepassword Resolved !!

Prabhpal S. Mavi prabhpal at digital-infotech.net
Sun Apr 15 07:52:35 UTC 2012

Dear Markus Falb,

Thanks for your response, the problem has been resolved. It was due to
document root directive.

DocumentRoot was "/var/www/html/" whereas cacti folder was located at
following "/var/www/html/cacti". which seems correct and should have work.

Apache was finding "auth_changepassword.php" under DocumentRoot (html
directory).

change the document root to as following "/var/www/html/cacti" fixed the
problem. everything is fine but there are other little problems. poller is
unable to generate rrd files. etc, anyways.

Thanks for your support.
Prabhpal